Forever Howarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Harry Potter world with old and new characters. Those who died are back, all except for Lily, James, and Lord Voldemort. A new Dark Lord is on the rise. Who will you fight with? Pick a side. Pick your friends and you enemies. Find your path.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet the Dancer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne Dancer

Rayne Dancer

Meet the Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Meet the Dancer   Meet the Dancer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Rayne smiled as she walked into the empty courtyard. Though she was usually surrounded on all sides by annoyingly bubbly students, the courtyard was nearly deserted. No doubt because everyone else was at dinner, joyously eating until their stomaches exploded. As appealing as that sounded, Rayne refused to go today on behalf of her stomach. Her mother always said, "As one of our most promising dancers, keep your body healthy. Especially your stomach."

With those reassuring words ringing in her ears, Rayne danced over to a nearby tree and twirled around it, stepping gracefully on random objects like it was all just a game to her. It was actually. Since she had decided to attend Hogwarts she also decided that this was all just an escape from the rather boring and controlled life she had lived at her house. She was no longer her mother's puppet; she was herself and only that.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Nite

Pandora Nite

Meet the Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Dancer   Meet the Dancer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:35 am

Pandora skipped towards the courtyard after swiping some pudding from the Great Hall. For some reason she just thought that it would be more fun to be in the courtyard with whatever lively characters decided to skip dinner. She made her way to the fountain in the courtyard before she realized that someone was dancing around. Pandora did not have a good hold on reality, so she often missed the simplest of things.

"Hey, hey! Dance, what are you doing out here, and why on the Godess' great green earth are you dancing around like this is your stage?" Pandora said to the dancer.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Dancer

Rayne Dancer

Meet the Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Dancer   Meet the Dancer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:34 am

Rayne stopped and whipped around to see who had just interupted her dance routine. She found herself looking at a white haired girl. She couldn't help but sneer at her obviously dyed hair. Rayne was never a big fan of people who dye their hair to extreme colors like white because it showed insecurity about yourself.

Feeling the high from her dancing leave her Rayne puffed out her jet black hair and set her tan hands on her hips. "Girlie this is my stage. And why on GOD's good earth are you out here eating pudding. Go back to dinner silly qunak like the rest of them. This stage is only big enough for one dancer." Rayne smiled because she knew that the girl wouldn't understand her native language.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Nite

Pandora Nite

Meet the Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Dancer   Meet the Dancer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Pandora looked at the girl with shock on her face. "I love pudding first of all, and you can eat it anywhere. Second I am not a silly qunak. And this is our goddess' great green earth and not a stage where you can just dance around. You should respect the earth." Pandora ate another spoonfull of pudding and looked at the girl. The girl seemed fake and full of herself, two qualities that did not suit her fancy.

She twirled her white hair around her finger lazily, barely noticing her old habit. "Just because most people ask or wonder this, this is my actual hair color. You can ask my mother." Pandora smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Dancer

Rayne Dancer

Meet the Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Dancer   Meet the Dancer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:30 am

Rayne laughed out loud, a harsh sound. "Well you can say whatever you want about your hair. Real or not it looks rather fake." Smiling at the white haired girl she couldn't help but feel sorry for her for a reason she couldn't place. Maybe it was the fact that she ate her pudding like a three year old or maybe it was because she found it hard to look at her. She didn't really care.

"Lovely, the whole world is my stage and I no doubt treat it better than you do. God made this earth for us to inhabit and my people did when yours stole it and raped it of it's glory. if you want to start a war on who treats the earth better I already know I am going to win." Turning away from the annoying girl Rayne continued her dance where she had left off, her feet hitting the ground in perfect harmony with her heart beat again.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Nite

Pandora Nite

Meet the Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Dancer   Meet the Dancer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Pandora looked at the girl with hurt on her face. How dare this girl accuse her, and her people of raping this earth. Pandora dropped her bowl onto the ground and pulled out her wand? "How dare you even accuse me and my people of raping this wonderful earth! I love this earth and everyone and thing on it! Aguamenti!" She yelled after the girl. She watched as a hard jet of water flew from her wand as she aimed it at the girl. Though she was true to her religion she was a fighter when time called for it. But after the water hit the girl she felt guilty and the water stopped its flow.

Pandora looked at the girl. "That is not something to joke about so... dont. I dont know you and you dont know me. Lets leave it at that."
Back to top Go down
Rayne Dancer

Rayne Dancer

Meet the Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Dancer   Meet the Dancer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Rayne held back her reflex to scream. She couldn't believe this girl had just done that, especially in this weather.
The cold hair bit at her cheeks and arms as she whipped out her wand and aimed it at the girl. What better way to fight water but with fire.

"Incendio!" She yelled and watched as tongues of fire came from her wand and went for the girl. Not meaning to hurt her, Rayne simply made the flames circle the girl. It ws actually a very easy spell to control and fun to watch as the sparks danced around the qunak. She couldn't see the girl's face but she didn't really care. She had started it with hitting her with the silly water.

" Your people stole the land from my ancestors and made it into what it is now. Dead and a wasteland. I may not know you but I know someone I don't like when I see them." Rayne was speaking harshly while controlling the flames and using them to dry her damp hair.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Nite

Pandora Nite

Meet the Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Dancer   Meet the Dancer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Pandora looked at the flames and doused them with water, using the spell from earllier. "Confundo." She said loudly pointing her wand at the girl. She knew that the girl would become confused, being as that was what the spell did to everyone. She no longer felt any sadness for attacking the girl. She made unreal accusations and said that, without getting to even know Pandora, she did not like her. "My ancestors did not take this land. My ancestors protected the land and treated it as sacred ground. We wiccans love and respect the earth, and we would never, ever try to take land because not one person can ever own the earth."
Back to top Go down
Rayne Dancer

Rayne Dancer

Meet the Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Dancer   Meet the Dancer Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Rayne dodged swiftly out of the way and stared at the girl from behind the near by tree. " Are you stupid. We aren't supposed to use magic on eachother. do you want to get me in trouble." turning around Rayne ran swiftly away from the pyscho white haired girl. She continued to run and run until she was sure that the girl hadn't followed her. because she was a dancer and had such great legs she could out run any one. In fact she could have been a famous track star if she wanted but dancing was her calling and she liked to stick with that.
"Pyscho b*!**! Who does that." She mimicked the crazy lady in a child's voice, "Confundo. Like it would even work on me." Walking even farther away Rayne laughed. At least it was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Nite

Pandora Nite

Meet the Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Dancer   Meet the Dancer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Pandora looked at the girl and smiled as she ran away in a confused state, flopping ungraceful from side to side. She grabbed her pudding bowl and laughed as she walked towards to great hall. "What a ignorant little twit. Thinking she was better than me. Ha! That makes me laugh. Well atleast she was confused for a bit. The spell will wair off and then she might seem better. I think I will get some pudding." Pandora skipped towards the great hall, wanting more pudding.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Dancer

Rayne Dancer

Meet the Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Dancer   Meet the Dancer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:30 pm

OOC- hello stop god-moding me! Learn to role play or don't make these stupid sites!
She dodged the spell and did not run off all confused you ignorant arse. I looked it up on google and it said they can dodge spells if they jump out of the way in time, which she did. remember when they fight in the movie where Sirius dies? The whole group is dodging and throwing spells so Rayne dodged it not ran off in a confused state.

Seriously you might want to actually know something about harry potter before making this site
Back to top Go down
Pandora Nite

Pandora Nite

Meet the Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Dancer   Meet the Dancer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Didn't I already answer it. Anyway you god moded first and its my site so I win. (OOC)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet the Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Dancer   Meet the Dancer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the Dancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Howarts :: RPG :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: