Forever Howarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Harry Potter world with old and new characters. Those who died are back, all except for Lily, James, and Lord Voldemort. A new Dark Lord is on the rise. Who will you fight with? Pick a side. Pick your friends and you enemies. Find your path.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Falling off a broom is not fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandora Nite

Pandora Nite

Falling off a broom is not fun Empty
PostSubject: Falling off a broom is not fun   Falling off a broom is not fun Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Pandora grabbed a broom and slowly walked to the middle of the field, heart pounding out of her chest. Nobody was around to see her fail, being as Pandora expected to do so. She breathed as slowly as she could hoping to calm her nerves. Nothing was going to go right, or atleast thats what she though as she stood in the middle of the lonely quidditch pitch.
She stood to the left of a broom and with all her strength she managed a weak "Up." The broom did not move an inch and Pandora smiled at her failure. "Epic fail." She muttered to the wind. With the first failure she felt better. For some reason a failure was a way to calm her nerves. She tried once more to get the broom off the grassy ground. "Up!" She ordered loudly. It did not move. "Up! Up! Get off the stupid ground you worthless little stick!" She angrily kicked the broom, noting that the broom seemed to have glued itself purposely onto the ground. She sat next to the broom indian style, her blonde hair swirling around her in a peaceful wind that, would it have been not for the broom, had made her happy.
"Ok" She started. "If you get off the ground I promise not to put you in a wood chipper. How does that sound?" She waited a few seconds, for some reason hoping for a responce from the broom. She stood up angrily. "Up! Get into my flippin' hand you stupid little broom! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP!" She screamed, happy to not have onyone around to make fun of her for screaming at a broom. She picked up the broom and sat on it. "Now, zoom into the sky. Come on!"
With frustratoin she through the broom away from her and layed on the ground in misery. She had not been expecting to fail this much. It did not even wiggle around or anything.
"Please put me out of my misery." She stated dramaticaly. She closed her eyes and was ready to do nothing else.
Back to top Go down

Falling off a broom is not fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Howarts :: RPG :: Quidditch-
Jump to: